Houston Suzuki Institute Policies and Photo & Liability Release
- You will receive an email invoice (sent to the email address listed on your registration form) from Dolce Music Academy (from email address: quickbooks @ notification.intuit.com) with a payment link. Click on the link to submit payment by credit/debit card, ApplePay, PayPal, Venmo, or ACH bank transfer.
- Please allow us 24 hours for invoice processing.
- Refunds will not be given unless a class is full by the time your registration form is completed.
- There will be no refunds due to computer or internet issues during online class sessions. Instructors will make every effort to help if this situation should happen.
Music and Materials:
- Every Child Can (ECC!) course fees will include the course manual and materials.
- SECE Teacher training course fees will include the course manual and materials. There will be an additional fee to register the course with the Suzuki Association of the Americas. (SAA).
- It is expected that participants in the Baby/Toddler classes will purchase the at-home listening materials, ‘Lullabies, Action Songs and Rhymes’, available from Houston Suzuki Institute and/or Dolce Music Academy.
- Please do not attend institute classes when ill. Students and parents attending in-person classes when ill will be sent home immediately. This decision will be at the discretion of institute faculty and staff. No refunds or makeups will be given in this situation. Please remember, learning does not happen when you or your child is sick, and it is not a good experience for you or your child. Please do not pass on contagious illnesses to us and all the other teachers, students and families at the institute. The health and safety of everyone is of primary importance.
- Masks will be optional. We still encourage good hand washing and sanitizing procedures.
- The most current safety protocols are published online at dolcemusicacademy.org/covid-19-guidelines.
- Parents and family members are welcome and encouraged to attend the baby/toddler classes.
- All children under the age of 18 MUST have one parent or adult with them at all times, in the room, during all in-person classes for the entire time they are in attendance. You may not drop off your child or leave the room or the building. (the only exception is for students who are of driving age and drive by themselves to the institute.)
Photo & Liability Release:
I hereby give permission to the Houston Suzuki Institute, Dolce Music Academy, Danette Warren, and any other entity with which Danette Warren is affiliated, to use my name and photographic likeness, video and audio recording, as well as the name(s) of my children and their photographic likenesses, video or audio recording in all forms, media and electronic media for publicity, advertising, trade, and any other lawful purposes. I assume responsibility for myself and my child/children in all Houston Suzuki Institute and/or Dolce Music Academy activities and related activities and I hereby release Houston Suzuki Institute, Dolce Music Academy, Danette Warren, Christ Church Sugar Land, and its employees and agents from claims, liabilities, and causes of action for losses, damages, illnesses (including transmission of COVID-19), and injuries. For my children under 18 years of age: I, the undersigned, am the parent/legal guardian of the individual(s) named on the registration form and I have read this release and approve of its terms.
- Contact us! We will be happy to talk to you. Text or call 713-542-5428 or contact us.